June 13, 2017

Think and Wonder



Hello, Avril here today and after my last couple of masculine makes I've got something very feminine and pretty for you.

My main image is the sweet girl from Think and Wonder, stamped in Potting Soil archival for a softer look.  I've used Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo inks for distressing the edges.

I cut a piece of paper from the Vagabond Treasures paper pack to frame the image after adding a piece of vintage lace trim.

For the shabby background I used a crackle embossing paste through a flourish stencil.  When it was dry and all the lovely cracks had appeared, I used spray stains in Tattered Rose and Antique Linen to colour the white cardstock.  Then  I used a script stencil and Walnut Stain ink to added interest to the plain areas.

To finish, I added a spray of flowers made with paperclay and a mold, coloured with inks.

I hope I've encourage you to ink up your Artistic Outpost rubber stamps and if so, why not share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page, we would love to see.

Have a great week,
Avril Bailey :  Designer

No comments: